2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 07:59 AM
Event Manager

Default Packing list for Monday Aug 21

Here are some items I suggest you bring with you for this event. If I missed anything important, please reply to this post so eveyrone gets the notice:

1) Bring your own tables
Alex, i will bring you a table to use.

2) Bring your own chairs
Alex, i will bring you a chair to use.

3) Bring your own snacks and drinks.
I will be bringing some bagged chips to share.
ASC is supposed to be providing cold bottled water.
Bring your own water in case ASC forgets to provide bottled water.

3) Bring your telescope, batteries for your telescope, and solar filters.

4) If you have handouts explaining the solar eclipse or other details you want to provide the public, please bring them and add them to the handout section of the PAS table. One table is handouts, the other table is demos.
If you need copies of your handouts made, send your request to Don by Friday end of day, to give him time to make the handouts requested. Don will be attending, so send those copy requests to Don today!

If you have PAS Business cards, bring them with you. It could be the general business cards, or my Event Manager cards, or if you have your own Officer position cards. Bring them, we will need all we can provide at this event. I'm expecting more people than handouts i have availble.

If you have a cart to transport your equipment, bring it along in case we need to pack up in a hurry, or when it is pack up time, if you don't want to move your vehicle but instead want to go inside ASC for a while, you can take your equipment to your vehicle on wheels, rather than moving your vehicle and needing another parking validation. I'm thinking of bringing my flatbed wheels for this purpose.

5) Remember your Hats. Even if you plan to spend all your time under the canopy, there will be times you will be in the sun for set up and take down of the canopies, etc. Please, bring and wear your hats.

6) Sunscreen. I will pack sunscreen for those of us who will not have long sleeves on, or burn easily. Ask me if you want to use it.
I'm going to toss this list into the forum thread for this event so you can refer to it before leaving your house on Monday morning. Use it to remember what you have to bring. Here's the link:

Terri, Event Manager