1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 12345

Old 12-09-2008, 02:10 PM
Event Manager

Default PAS T-shirts

I'm starting a new thread to start discussing the fire sale and then the design of the new PAS Shirts. Here are the ideas I have heard talked about so far.

Currently we have about 15 T-shirts left. They will be brought to future PAS meetings in hopes of selling the remaining shirts off at $10 each. If you have any thoughts about that and would like to share, please feel free to mention it below.

Until those T-shirts are sold off, we will not put this future shirt idea into effect, but I wanted to put it up for discussion so we can make a decision when the time is right.

Option 1: Make a new PAS T-shirt, again with the logo on the arm,
and some design onthe front. We had Kevin Harcey submit a few
ideas for a t-shirt that i thought were awesome. I will make a link
and see if can't get those ideas in photos for you to look at. Watch for a future post about it.

Option 2: To keep it simple, get the PAS Logo put on the back of a Polo shirt, in many solid colors, or on the front, or both, in all sizes. This way it can be worn as a shirt for the PAStimes Star Tours group as well. Again it can have
art work on it or just the PAS logo and info we like to include.

Option 3: cancel having any t-shirt or polo shirt, and put our money else where. We made back what we spent on the t-shirts, so now what sells goes into the account towards the next purchase. If not a T-shirt, then what?

So, in place of Option 3, Rod, Bob, Terri, Don have designed a PAS Patch. We are in the process of ordering them. We designed them at the last MOM in November, and have put together the art work, etc, and I have sent this info the Patch making company for review. They have sent back a price quote, and i've sent them other info, now i'm waiting for a change in the price based on the changes I sent them. If we go with the Patch, any T-shirt or Polo Shirt can be worn by a PAS member, with their PAS Name Badge and the PAS Patch to show they belong to our group.

So, give me your ideas.... add to this forum. Do we want to get another PAS Tshirt or skip it? And if you want any of the remaining tshirts, you will need to be at the next several PAS meetings (no other PAS event), to get them. See you there and I await your replies below.
Old 12-11-2008, 04:01 PM
PAS Member

Location: I live in Central Phoenix near 20th St and Bethany Home Road.
Default PAS Shirts

I would suggest polo shirts with the PAS logo on the front. Take Care, Sam