2930 1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31 12

Old 05-06-2019, 11:27 AM
Event Manager

Default PAS Meeting of May 9 2019

This Thursday we have a super PAS Meeting for everyone to enjoy. Bring a friend!

The PAS Meeting will be at PVCC Main Campus in LS-203 at 7pm. Would love to see you there. Here's some details to check out about this fantastic event!
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar...y=2019-5-9&c=1

Prior to the PAS Meeting we have a "Meet and Greet" Dinner at Chili's at 4:30pm. RSVP is Required either on the Calendar at this link: http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar...y=2019-5-9&c=1

Dinner RSVP closes May 8 end of day.

Or by email to Terri at Starstuff@gmail.com. Please include the number in your party so that I can reserve the correct number of seats needed for this dinner.

It is a BYO dinner. But, we would love to have you join PAS to share dinner with David Lee Summers, our Guest Speaker for the evening. Dinner at Chili's is an arrival time of 4:30 to 5pm. I would highly suggest you do not arrive later than 5pm as Chili's isn't all that fast at getting food to a large table of attendees, on time, such that you can leave by 6:30pm to get to the opening of the meeting doors at 7pm.

Please note: RSVP for dinner Closes the day before May 9. You must get your RSVP in before end of day on May 8 to be included.

We hope you can join us this Thursday, May 9 for both the dinner and the meeting.

Have a super astronomical week!
Terri, Event Manager

I will call in the RSVP the morning of May 9 and confirm your attendance by email shortly after I call in the reservation, so that I can provide you with the name the reservation is under and the number in the party so you can find the table at Chili's quickly upon arrival.