28293031 1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 1

Old 08-16-2017, 12:36 PM
Event Manager

Default 3 Scopes for Sale and various Accessories by Mary

Here's the link to the list of scope accessories for sale by Mary: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o8ri3j4ba...T7pc6sska?dl=0

In the above link, there's a folder with images of items for sale and price lists. Mary is asking half of retail pricing for each item.

Mary's Email is: marylj3@gmail.com

Here is the ad for in the Sept 2017 issue of PAStimes Newsletter:

3 Scopes for Sale and Accessories: 10 inch Dobsonian and Meade ETX-LS8 with hard case with built in dolly and a Celestron NexStar 5 with high quality hard case. Additional items: empty small hard case, never opened cover, two hard cases with lenses. I have small boxes for all lenses. Spreader-lens holder. Also have two cotton cloth scope covers, not shown. The actual retail prices are to the left of the items, in the photos of the lists, and the half price selling price is on the right. I have all the original sales slips, software and user manuals. I check email every day. I want to sell my three telescopes ... a Meade, a Celestron, and a Dobsonian with lenses, covers, carrying cases, tripods, etc. and a selection of books. I am asking 1/2 of the purchase price. Equipment is like new. Hereís the link to the lists and photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o8ri3j4ba...T7pc6sska?dl=0. Itís a lot of equipment for sale, something for everyone. Contact Mary to purchase these items marylj3@gmail.com. Phone is 602 866-8693.. Land line, please leave message. Email.. much better, as I check it daily. The location to see these scopes will be near PVCC Main Campus.